Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trailer Trash

Roarke and Holly threw a Halloween party this past Saturday. The theme was trailer trash and the party goers did not disappoint!
Holly showing off her tattoo's while demonstrating a game for us Kendra enjoying the spread of scrumptious food (notice the ironing board for a serving table!)

Ya ain't seen purrtier girls have ya?
(if you are wondering why I have garbage all over me...I went as white trash)


The newly engaged couple "Timmy" and Marquelle



Who invited these hotties!?


Ma and Pa Miller
It's funny how dressing up like trailer trash can bring out the true "hickish redneck trashville"in all of us...some of us a little more convincingly than others ...Kyle, Brody, Dave, Dad...etc.
Thanks Roarke and Holly for a VERY memorable party!









7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Didn't you say this was a costume party? I can't really tell. Brody just looks like himself. Really. When did he get that tattoo? stellar. :)

Philip and Melissa said...

HAAAAAAAAAA! That is frickin' hilarious! How fun!!! Is that toilet paper in your hair kenz? brilliant i tell you.

brody and kenzie said...

Actually Miss, I have toilet paper in my hair and if you look really close there is a tampon wrapper in there as well...I wanted to make it believable and growing up in my parent's house there was no shortage of tampons so I added that one just so the costume would be believable. Ha!

Michelle Kynaston said...

=) Too STINKING Cute. haha

Erin said...

Hysterical, oh my gosh!

Train Gang said...

your halloween looks like it was a blast. I like that idea!

I scanned down and read previous posts. Your mom is so HOT! I just love her in her sexy little ride. And love the pics with you and Mylee and Roper. What a BEAUTIFUL miracle.

Blanchards said...

Kenz ~ You guys are hysterical!...Brody's family obviously doesn't mess around when it comes to Halloween...that is awesome. Brody needs to pass some of that Halloween spirit onto Bri...he is terrible about dressing up. It looks like it was quite a party. Anyway, we will be in Boise Dec. 22-27??? I think?? I will call you when I am there and we will see if we can come and visit you at your mom's house or maybe go out to lunch...can't wait. I love you guys.