Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ahem...Yeehaw!!

Meet Brody's brother Roarke, the duke of dentistry. He's riding atop Grandpa Miller's trusty old steed Gunner and hangin on to the wee little lass princess Avery.

This strapping young man is Roarke and Holly's oldest boy Miles.

Here we have the beautiful maiden Sadie also atop the noble steed..Gunner. It's as if she were born to ride!

And don't forget the fair maiden Emma...she loves Mylee and is such a big help.

Here we have Roper the horse whisperer...Gunner and Roper have quite a bond.

Roper
Mylee and Mom gazing longingly at all the riders
Finally, Mylee gets her turn with Sir Brody

The many faces of Mylee...the cherub, the cowgirl, the sweet, and the flirt.
Welcome to our Noble Rodeo!!
(pictures compliments of Queen Holly)

2 comments:

Ky"sa" said...

Hey Kenzie!! I love, love, love the picture with Roper and Gunner! So cute! And I love the many faces of Mylee. Adorable!!

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

Hey, it's kim (oyler) your family is a lot bigger than last I saw you. what an adorable family you are.