
There is no better way to spend a snow day then with family...especially if it involves lots of snow, lots of kids, a snow mobile with a tube hooked on the back and plenty of hot cocoa. Good times!!
Emma and Annie

Holly and Graham

Roarke and Kenedee

Annie...what a cute snow bunny!

Miles, Rope, and Cache

Avery, Mylee, and Paisley...yes they would throw these but they also enjoyed eating them as well.

Random photo of Lindsay, Me, Kendra, and Kysa scoping out the hot spots to go shop on black friday. Thanksgiving, as always, was great! Thanks for the picture Aunt Cody!




3 comments:
Kenz- will you email me these snow photos? Thank you. Where's the one of you and the girls?
(I'm so white, it's like my skin is snow camo- good thing I have a dark coat-- and those movie star sunglasses)
cute photos of the kids, but I have to say, gross, i cant believe you posted that one of thanksgiving. I look terrible. dont you know you have to OK all your photos through me before you post them?
Hey Kenz ~ I love the picture with you and your sisters...You guys are and will always be the beautiful Hessing girls. How fun to go out shopping with your sisters on black friday...I am jealous (my shopping partner is Brian) I also have to tell you how much I love Annie...just looking at her makes me happy. She is the cutest munchkin. Anyway, I am glad you guys had fun on your snow day and I am also glad I have not experienced a snow day for quite some time. hehe Love you.
Post a Comment