Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Our precious Annie

Life sure is busy these days. My days are filled with changing diapers, nursing, wiping noses, making meals, cleaning up the dishes and toys, reading stories, helping with homework, going to scouts, volunteering at school, coaxing kids to go to sleep, paying bills, balancing the checkbook....on and on and on. I'm sure most of you can sympathize. I can't seem to keep up with my blogging but I eventually get there. These are some pictures of our little Annie when she was a month old. Holly always does an amazing job. Annie is such a blessing! She is such a happy, sweet baby. Our only trial is the fact that she prefers mom to a binkie which can sometimes be a little difficult...especially at night. I couldn't imagine my life without her. Looking at these pictures makes me tear up all over again.



























5 comments:

michelle kynaston said...

awe, so precious! You have such a beautiful family - it's fun to hear from you and see what you are up to. Keep Blogging! We miss you guys.

hugs,
michelle

Anonymous said...

Annie is adorable and those pics are worth everything.......and we can't wait to see you guys again! Hope all is well and we love ya~

Lindsay said...

omgomgomgomgomg!!! I LOVE her face. i just want to EAT IT aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly said...

love her so much...

Holly said...

love her so much...