Hey Kenz, just wanted to say hi and I am in love with little Annie. Your kids are growing so fast, I can't believe Roper was baptized! Tell him we are so happy for him and he is so super cool in his Bumblebee costume.
You are such a country girl now Kenz, it makes me laugh...digging spuds with your hot cowboy! I am married to one too although he is a far way from his roots in LA where the only open space is the public park. I won't be seeing him bent over picking spuds in his wranglers anytime soon. Dang! Love ya, Rach
3 comments:
oohh mylee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so i think it's about time we get together....
Hey Kenz, just wanted to say hi and I am in love with little Annie. Your kids are growing so fast, I can't believe Roper was baptized! Tell him we are so happy for him and he is so super cool in his Bumblebee costume.
You are such a country girl now Kenz, it makes me laugh...digging spuds with your hot cowboy! I am married to one too although he is a far way from his roots in LA where the only open space is the public park. I won't be seeing him bent over picking spuds in his wranglers anytime soon. Dang! Love ya, Rach
Post a Comment