Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's my party I can cry if I want to!!















I turned 2 on Wednesday, January 27th. I had a fever and wasn't feeling very well so Mommy took me to see the doctor and he said I had a sinus infection. We had a big party planned with uncles, aunts, and cousins but Mommy canceled the party and made me drink this awful medicine and put me to bed. Mommy said that we would celebrate my party on Friday but, I still wasn't feeling too hot on Friday...so...she made me blow out my candles and open presents with just me, Roper, Annie, and Daddy. I wasn't very happy with the whole situation until I realized that I got to rip paper off of boxes and there were toys inside!! My favorite toy was my barn. It ended up being a pretty good party...even if I was sick.
















1 comment:

Lindsay said...

my favorite is the picture of her blowing out her candles and crying at the same time. I LOVE that little peanut!