
I have been on a two year break from singing pretty much. I sang for 3 years with an all women's choir called the Musettes based out of Nampa...and now I'm back! I really enjoy it. Some of the music we sing is not really my forte but, that's just because the ages in this group run from 20 to 80 years old. We do a lot of oldies (but goodies). I have made some really good friends in this group. Some of the ladies in the group have fought cancer, some have lost husbands, some are fighting major illnesses right now. We give hugs and words of encouragement and even take meals to one another. I guess you could say it is almost like a mini relief society. Anyway, I never really talk on the blog about what I am up to so I thought I would post this picture of the Musettes singing the National Anthem at the BSU mens' basketball game against Idaho. (I must say we were the definite HIT of the night...BSU stunk it up and lost by a landslide!




1 comment:
OOHH say I can see, how you like musettes.
sing to the tune of the national anthem.
Post a Comment