Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ahhhhhhh!



For Valentine's Day, I found these cute dresses for the girls. I wanted to get a picture of all the kids on the couch together and Roper and Annie were more than happy to do so but Mylee...well she wasn't too pleased and she insisted on holding a transformers lunch box in the picture.








Mylee was more than happy to give me her best grin once picture time was over and she could play. She has so much personality and she gives the best hugs and kisses.










Annie loves to do anything and everything. She SERIOUSLY is the best baby! She didn't pose for this picture...on any given day and at any given moment this is what she looks like...grinning from ear to ear. When I see her, I think of the primary song.."I am like a star shining brightly..."!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

please die so I can have your children. :)

just kiddin.

Blanchards said...

Kenz ~ Your kids are so sweet! I love their Valentine's Day get up...Mylee makes me laugh with her little attitude and Annie is about the cutest baby girl ever. Man, you guys look like you have been busy! Tell Roper I love that he named his car the "Viper" He is getting so big and cool:) I'm glad to hear you are singing again, I am just sad it is not with me. I am sure that choir is thanking their lucky stars to have you. Anyway, I love you. Glad to see you are doing well. Love, Rach

p.s. Just went to visit Erin in NY. I will be posting some pics soon. I would love to catch up with you too. Call me if you get a minute.

Holly said...

If your kids weren't so cute, I might notice the outfits-- instead I am lost in their sparkly happy eyes and darling big grins.
(I do love the red and pink, though!)

Erin said...

Kenz, it was so good to catch up on the last several blog posts... your family is just beautiful and are doing so well. Could your kids be any more adorable? I think not.

I miss you- I've been thinking about you a lot- Rachel came out to visit and we reminisced a lot. Just wanted to let you know that I'm always so grateful for your friendship.

xo

Ky"sa" said...

Lindsay, you are going to have to fight me for Kenzie's children!!! They are so dang cute Kenz!! OMGosh!! Annie's picture is to die for!! Seriously should think about baby modeling. I also need to see her and kiss her soon, so come on over and bring me those chocolates!!!!

Philip and Melissa said...

How are your kiddos so stinkin photogenic? :-)

Train Gang said...

those are some good lookin' kids!

and love the commentary...I'm not sure if anyone in my family likes my kids enough to wish me dead! Hilarious.